Amendment and / or modification of conditions
Age restriction and eligibility
Use of the Company's services is for adults over the age of 18 only. The user declares and warrants that he is at least 18 years of age and has legal qualifications to undertake these terms and use and to carry out binding legal actions, in accordance with the Legal Training and Guardianship Law, 1962, and by law as well as the user has no legal or other prohibition to call the terms and receive the services. If you are not over the age of 18 and / or have no legal qualifications, you are required not to make any use of the Company's services, including installing the App and / or accessing the Company's website and / or using any service offered on the Company's website and / or the App and removing the Installing the app, if installed The company does not knowingly collect information about children below If the parent becomes aware of the collection of sensitive information from a minor who is not yet 18, the Company will make every effort to immediately delete this information.If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 who you are concerned about collecting sensitive information about, please Contact with the girlfriend.
The type of information collected and how this information is used
When using the Company Services, the Company may collect from the User the following information:
- Non-personally identifiable information ("Non-Personal Information"). When using the website and / or the app and / or the company services, the company collects anonymous data, which does not identify the user. The non-personal information collected by the company may include the user's aggregate usage information and technical information transmitted by the user's device, including (but not limited to): device type, browser type, operating system, language, model, hardware, number Device ID (IP / Advertising IDFA / UDID address) Location data (by coordinates sent from cell phone, GPS location services and more) and statistical information related to the extent of use of the site or company services including date and time of use, duration, frequency of use, usage history , User-viewed page searches, including pages that have linked the user to the site.
The Company collects and uses non-personal information to analyze trends and traffic patterns, segment and enhance the site and user experience, Company Services and provide Company Services, including displaying marketing and promotional content as well as customized User Content, among others, based on the user's location and Information that is received and analyzed as a result of the use of the Company's services. The user may stop collecting certain statistical and technical information through the settings on his device.
- Personal Information. Personal information is information that identifies a person or may in a reasonable effort identify a person. When using the Company's Website or Services (depending on the type of Company Services you use), the Company may collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide and from your Company, as follows:
- Personal information collected during the registration process for the Company's services and ordering of the Company's services: When applying for Company Services, the user will be required to provide personal and identifying information, as follows: name, ID number, address, telephone number and email address. The Company may be required to verify user identity in accordance with the information provided by it. The Company will use this information on In order to provide the user with the services they have requested, as well as to contact the user for the provision of these services, please note that the user is not obligated to provide this information, but the company will not be able to provide the company services without receiving the said information.
- Personal Information Collected When Registering for Mailing Services: As part of the Website and / or the App, the User will be offered the option of signing up for an email from the Company to receive a Newsletter (Newsletter), Company and / or Third Party Marketing Proposals through the Company, as well as other commercial notices, subject to the user's consent and in accordance with the law. A user who wishes to remove himself from the Company's mailing list can do so at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the message and / or directly contacting the Company with such request.It is emphasized that, after requesting removal from such mailing list, the Company will not send the user marketing messages, however, the user will continue Receive notices regarding the company services requested by him.
- Personal Information Collected When Contacting the Company: If the user chooses to contact the company, the user may be asked to provide the user's contact information, including name, telephone number, address, email, social security number, etc. The company will only use this information to contact the user at his request And provide response and support.
- Personal information when connecting to company services through social networks: If the user chooses to connect to the Company's services through a social network, the user authorizes the company to access certain information in his account on the same social network, according to the user's privacy settings on the social network.
It is hereby clarified that the User does not have any obligation to provide information as above or below, and that the provision of such information is dependent on the user's wishes and consent. However, filling out some of the fields in the registration and / or booking process may be a prerequisite for using the Company's services and if the User chooses not to provide this information, the Company will not be able to provide the Services to the User. The user hereby declares and warrants that any information provided and / or updated is true and accurate and that the registration is personal and not on behalf of and / or to third parties, except where expressly permitted to do so. In addition, the information provided by the User to the Company may be verified by the Company against information about the User already in the Company's possession and / or transmitted to the Company by third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Law for the purpose of providing the Services.
The Company collects the information set forth above directly on behalf of the User as well as automatically from the User’s Device during login or use of the Website and / or the Application and Company Services and / or by third parties, as set forth above.
The Company may use technologies such as "Cookies" and other technologies (such as Web Beacons, Pixels) And more). The cookies contain anonymous information and are used to collect statistics about the use of the website, the app and the company services, to verify details, and to adapt the services to the user's personal preferences. These actions do not include information that may identify the user. For more information see: www.allaboutcookies.org. The user may stop collecting this information through the settings on his device.
Sharing information with third parties
The Company does not share personal information collected from the User with third parties, except in the cases set out below:
- Sharing the information at the user's request and / or consent and / or to provide the user with a service requested and / or subscribed to. It should be noted that, when the Company shares information with a third party with the user's consent or request, such information will be subject to the third party's privacy practices.
- Sharing the information to the extent necessary to comply with any law, regulation, legal process or governmental order (ie, in accordance with the court's order and more) and sharing the information to the extent necessary for any dispute, claim, claim, demand and / or legal proceedings between the user and anyone On his behalf and on his behalf and / or on his behalf.
- Sharing of the information to the extent necessary to enforce the Company's policies and conditions, including to identify, prevent or take action against actions contrary to the provisions of any law and in the event that the Company believes that the disclosure is necessary to prevent serious damage to the property and / or the bodies of third parties and / Or other users and / or any of its employees and / or any of its customers, or in order to prevent any other injury or damage to the Company's discretion.
- Sharing information to the extent necessary with third parties and / or affiliates (parent companies, subsidiaries, group companies, etc.) who provide services for the company (such as authorities, marketing assistance, servers, customer service, fundraising, account editing, service functionality and support, Messenger service providers). These third parties may not use personal information for any purpose other than providing the requested services and the Company will take reasonable and acceptable commercial measures to prevent misuse of information transmitted to those third parties by the Company. However, the Company is not responsible for the activities of the third party and / or its actual use in the information transmitted to it.
The Company may use and share the Personal Information in any of the above cases, as well as the Company's internal and commercial interests, for the purposes of improving and improving the Website and Service, Statistics, Marketing, Business Analysis and Marketing Analysis, as well as enhance the user's experience with the Site.
Duration of retention of information and user rights
The Company may correct, update or delete and remove partial or inaccurate information at any time and in its discretion. The company values and respects users' privacy and control over their personal information. Therefore, the user may, at any time, view, change or update certain information by logging in to the user profile and clicking on the "Edit details" button.
Also, if the information stored by the company is used for personal contact with the user, based on belonging to one or more population groups determined according to one or more characteristics in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Law, 1981, the user is entitled to require in writing that the relevant information in relation to The user may be deleted from the Company's databases. In addition, the User may, at any time, review, modify, update or request certain personal information regarding the User who is with the Company by contacting the Company with appropriate contact with the Company at the email address: email@example.com. Such information will be deleted as long as, in the Company's discretion, it is not required for the legitimate interests of the Company and / or the Company is required to keep such information in accordance with law.
When contacting for updating and / or reviewing and / or deleting the aforementioned information, the Company may require the user to use certain information to identify the user prior to responding to the said request.
It should be noted that a user account which is canceled and deleted in the light of the user's request will not be recoverable and the user will have to re-register and create a new user account, should he request to use the company's services.
The Company does everything in its power to maintain the confidentiality of the user's information and uses common security methods to ensure the safety of users' information and to prevent unauthorized use of such information, including the encryption of information. Although the Company is taking reasonable steps to protect such information which reduces the risk of unauthorized intrusion, complete protection cannot be provided. Therefore, the Company does not warrant that its servers will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein. The Company will not be held liable in the event of the disclosure and use of the above information resulting from unauthorized penetration of others.
The transfer of information
We may process or store personal information both in Israel and in other countries of the world. The user hereby acknowledges that by accessing the website and / or the app and / or the company services, your information may be transferred, stored and processed on the company's servers outside the State of Israel.
For any questions regarding the website and / or the app and / or the company services, you can contact the company as follows:
The Israeli Research and Development Company Ltd.
Address: Sapir 1, Herzliya, Israel